For UK, EEA and Global residents as well as those who have already travelled
Compare Your Travel Insurance have teamed up with Voyager Insurance, an award winning global provider of travel insurance, to provide access to an extensive range of international and expatriate travel insurances - providing quality travel medical insurance cover to individuals, families and groups of virtually any nationality, travelling from and to virtually anywhere in the world. We can even provide travel insurance cover for customers that have already travelled and forgotten to arrange travel insurance before they departed.
All of the expat and international travel insurance products we offer are backed by a 24/7 emergency assistance helpline and offer you the flexibility to choose a level of cover that fits your demands, needs and budget, plus subject to your eligibility and the product you choose, the ability to tailor-make your travel insurance cover from a wide range of covers and optional add-ons including baggage, cancellation, winter sports and a wide range of options and activities. Refer to the Policy Wording applicable to your purchase for full terms, conditions and restrictions/
Note: Not all options and coverages are available on all plans. Please check the cover and limits before purchase to make sure they meet your personal demands and needs.
Benefits Include Up To:
- Choice of 3 levels of cover; Standard, Prime and Black
- Up to £/€ 10,000,000 Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses
- Up to £/€ 10,000 Cancellation or Curtailment Cover
- Up to £/€ 3,500 Baggage Cover, plus...
- Holiday Financial Protection & Loss of Passport
- Travel Delay & Missed Departure
- And much more...
Short Stay: Cover for up to 62 days per trip if aged up to 74 (max. 31 days for ages 75-84 areas 3 & 4 only and 31 days if aged 85 and over for all areas).
Annual Multi-Trip: Cover for unlimited trips in a year, of up to a maximum duration of 45 days per trip if aged under 70 and up to 31 days per trip if aged 70-74 (includes 21 days Wintersports).
- Nil or Double Excess
- Winter Sports
- Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption
- Gadget Insurance
- Cruise Plus Insurance
- Business Plus Insurance
- Sports Equipment & Cycle Insurance
- Sports Activities and More...
Travel Medical Insurance
Designed to meet the needs of expats and global residents looking for temporary travel medical insurance while travelling outside of their home country (including those who have already travelled).
GlobeHopper is distributed by Voyager Insurance and is arranged and administered by IMG Europe Limited. Insured by Sirius International Insurance Corporation (publ), head quartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please note that the product is not available in certain regions and jurisdictions. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at time of application.
Benefits Include Up To:
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- 24/7 Quick and Easy Secure Online Quote and Buy Facility
- Available in $USD, £GBP, & €Euro
- Five differing plan limit maximum options*
- Six levels of Excess, ranging from a Nil Excess up to $2,500, £1,600, or €2,000
- Five sections of optional additional cover
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Available to purchase before or after departure - Purchase before departure to receive additional travel benefits
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
Single Trip: Cover from 5 days to 24 months. Maximum Age 69 Years at entry.
Multi-Trip: Cover for unlimited trips in a year, of up to a choice of 30 or 45 days maximum duration per trip. Maximum Age 75 Years at entry.
*Cover varies by plan level. Limits and reductions apply from age 70+
**Excludes person resident in the USA at time of application
All Plans Note: There is no cover for claims arising directly or indirectly from or relating to any Pre-Existing Condition.
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Security & Political Evacuation
- Cremation / Burial or Repatriation of Remains
Additional Single Trip Policy Travel Benefits** included if purchased prior to departure:
- Cancellation & Curtailment
- Travel Delay
- Missed Departure & Journey Disruption
- Personal Money
- Loss of Passport
(**Not available on Multi Trip)
*subject to limits. Refer to IPID or Policy Wording for details.
Travel Insurance for High Risk Countries & Regions Worldwide
Flexible travel insurance for UK and EEA residents travelling on business, work, study, volunteering (up to 365 days) or leisure (up to 31 days), to high risk countries and areas where the FCO have advised against travel including war zones, crisis zones and disaster relief zones. Available as Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip policy.
About Voyager Insurance
- Global award winning travel insurance provider
- Highly flexible and competitive products
- Discounts for couples, families and groups
- UK based service centre
- Underwritten by an 'A' Rated Global Insurance Company
- FCA Regulated and approved
All Products Include
- 14 Days Money Back guarantee
- 24/7/365 assistance for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Quick and Easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Wide range of optional extra covers
- Premiums & coverage available in multiple currencies